Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Layout, New Ventures

It has been a while since I last posted. And I vowed to keep this blog active. However, real life is catching up on me plus we've had internet problems for weeks hence the unintended hiatus. I changed my blog layout to reflect my current fascination for simplicity and the color blue. This is a standard blogger template but I'm bound to upgrade this soon once inspiration hits me. The header image will probably remain.

Also, we are thinking of putting up a new venture. I am actually busy taking care of that. Will be posting all about it later too. So that's it. Just a quick and rather really short update. Will post pictures too of the fire update once I get my room back. We have visitors and my nephew's going to get an operation so it's rather a bit chaotic at home right now. So yeah, just letting y'all know that I'm still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails